Creativity

Falling...Tumbling...Swirls of thought.

Bubles of intuition, whiffs of plot.

Dancing..Singing...keeping pace.

Fields of inspiration, rainbows of grace.

by LaDonna Cole







Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWrimo

I have accepted a challenge for the month of November.  What is this challenge?  I am going to write a full manuscript (novel) in the month of November, fifty thousand words, minimum.  YES!  The name of this book is Refrain, Bard of Ampeliagia.  It is the book that focuses on Lady Grace.  So just to catch you up with the Sisterhood of the Sword Saga, see below.

Book One- Sisterhood of the Sword
Book Two- Threshold, Tsian the Wise
Book Three-Descent, Warrior Child
Book Four- Refrain, Bard of Ampeliagia
Book Five- Deluge, Rain of the Queen

So there it is, the first Saga of the Chronicles of Ampeliagia.  If I live long enough, I'd like to write the Dragon Wars Trilogy, The Darchewud Revolution, Valen's Journey and several other stories.  All of these books are part of the Chronicles of Ampeliagia.   Whew! When will I find time to write my zombie book or my YA series?

If I get 5 comments or feedback on my author page this week, I will post the prologue for Refrain.  Go check it out...click fire pit picture on this page to get you to my facebook author page http://www.facebook.com/LaDonnaColeAuthor

Gotta get busy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment