Creativity

Falling...Tumbling...Swirls of thought.

Bubles of intuition, whiffs of plot.

Dancing..Singing...keeping pace.

Fields of inspiration, rainbows of grace.

by LaDonna Cole







Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Riddle Contest

I am having a contest on my facebook author page. (Stop by if you haven't already and click like.)

Once I get to 60 likes, I will take all of the correct answers to the riddle put them in a hat and draw a winner. The lucky and brilliant winner will receive a $20 gift card.

Get your entries in ASAP and spread the word to your friends to click like at
http://www.facebook.com/LaDonnaColeAuthor

Send your best guesses to LaDonnaColeRN@yahoo.com or respond by email below.


Collector of What?
By LaDonna Cole
I forage these fragments to advance my plot, to enhance the lot, or romance the jot .
I gather these glyphs to turn the phrase, to burn the page, to earn the praise.
I stay them in silence or loose them to riddle, or spruce with a tittle, misuse them a little.
I collect the colloquial to rave my world, to brave the churl, to save the girl.
What do I collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment