Creativity

Falling...Tumbling...Swirls of thought.

Bubles of intuition, whiffs of plot.

Dancing..Singing...keeping pace.

Fields of inspiration, rainbows of grace.

by LaDonna Cole







Monday, October 3, 2011

Magical Moments on Mundane Monday

There were so many mundane moments today, that I have had a difficult time of finding any magic. Had a near miss this morning at the breakfast table with my son. It was wonderful to be able to sit with him for all of two minutes and crunch on our breakfast together. Then I had another near miss when my dog came to the patio door and wagged her tail like I was a sight for sore eyes. When my daughter came to visit me at her lunch break was very nearly a magical moment for me.
Monday's have become one of my favorite days since I started this column because I am looking for magical moments to write about. All of the everyday ho-hum suddenly has become glitter covered with potential, figuratively bedazzled. (Click...ooohh ahhh!)

My magical whimsy button was finally tickled when a friend posted this on a shared site and the sounds took my imagination to fantastic places.



Enjoy Gungor-Wake Up Sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment