Creativity

Falling...Tumbling...Swirls of thought.

Bubles of intuition, whiffs of plot.

Dancing..Singing...keeping pace.

Fields of inspiration, rainbows of grace.

by LaDonna Cole







Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to me and various other friends!

I am fortunate to share my birthday with several people in my home church.  We are the 10-22 Gang.  There are about 5 or 6 of us.  I don't think I have ever shared my birthday with so many friends in my life.  So I just want to say to the 10-22 Gang, "Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with hugs, kisses, cake, funny dancing, silly jokes, laughter and dear friends." 

The agenda for my day:
          8:30 Sweet whispers and pillow talk with my Love, JC.
          9:30 Breakfast in bed, made by my wonderful daughter and carried in by my darling son.
        10:00 Blog, Facebook time, writing,
        11:30 Play the Piano, Guitar, Flute, bongos.
        12:30 Just Dance
          1:30 Shower, nap, write some more, anything I want to do...hammock time...read...whatever hits me.
          4:30 Dinner with friends and family.  It's Gumbo night! YAY!
          7:00 Concert, Dallas Brass and the best of the Walker Valley Band (Bailey is playing....oh yeah,
                  proud mommy!)
          9:30 Fire pit and cake.
          12:00 Writing until I fall asleep.

An absolutely PERFECT DAY!
Hope all your days are as sweet!
        

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Beautiful & Talented Young Woman! Read and love your Birthday agenda!! Barbara Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful BD. Glad you enjoyed it.
    We really did enjoy the Sweet Adeline International Competition. Sharon's group came in next to last, but the competition was fierce. Groups from all over the U.S, Sweeden, New Zealand, HI and Alaska. Some really good intertainment. It was so much fun. Such a happy atmosphere. Losts of cheering and laughter. Love you,Mom

    ReplyDelete